BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 3 April 2011

Introduction to my blog

Welcome movies lover!


Hello again. :) I'm using Blogspot for this assignment because I want to learn more about the tools that we can use here and also I choose a to write about Movies. Even though I'm not familiar with it but it might be useful in the future. So, I choose Movies for my theme because I love to watch it and also  it's part of our life watching movies. I mean " who on earth won't look at movies? ". More than that, I'll be posting about movies that I had watched. I'll be commenting about the movie and give my opinions about it. Was it interesting? Boring? Did the ending impress you or etc. I'm pretty sure normally after you watched the movie, you'll be like talking about with your friends and said things that you didn't like in the movie and so on. Duhh! obviously right? :)


Not to forget, I hope you guys go and check out my blog and do please comment and give your opinion about the movies too. 


Cheers everyone! :)

0 comments: