BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 20 May 2011

Exegesis

For this unit Web Comm 10, we are told to choose any kind of platform such as Wordpress, Blogspot or Tumblr. Instead I choose Blogspot to become my web presence creation assignments. The reason why I choose Blogspot is because last time I ever created one blog using it. At that time, blog for me during that time is just for teenagers express what they felt and what they been through with that life. Besides that at that time I’m abit familiar with the blog seetings. After years past by I stop using it becaause getting less time to update things.  And so, this year I decided to it again for this assignment because I still want to learn more about the tools that we can use here .

My background for my blog that we can see that the tools that were use in film industry. That’s why my theme is about “ does the movies impress you? We’ll see.” Normaly when we wanted to watch the new movies, of course all of us wil be so excited and can’t wait. After we watched the movie, then we start to comment on it and also said out things that we don’t like to see in the movies. Then the topic about the it will keep on and on. That’s normal when you see everytime people copme out from the cinemas and talk about the movies. Moreover, we can even live if there is no entertainment in our life. One of my biggest challenge by doing this assignment is that I found out the Miri Cineplax have to close down due for construction. So I have to download the movie by myself in order to see it and update my blog. But then it was a fun process where you can comments and analyse the video also the actors and actress played their roles.

The widgets that I have been using for my blogspot that we can find is that there’s a Facebook Badge on the right site. Then I also used the gadget for how many people views my blog. Besides that i aslo include a Share It gadget where my followers can share any of my post. I also included a Shoutout Mix box for my followers to chat and comment about my post or anything. Plus I also included a gadget for my followers to follow my Twitter. They will get my updates there easilt for those who have Twitter.  Not to forget I also include a Blog roll for my Web Comm 101 classmates that took this unit. I include their blogs links so that I can go and check their blogs.



0 comments: